Ajankohta ja paikka
Hallituskatu 1, Oulu
BusinessOulu/ICTOulu is organising a convention in Oulu focusing on various perspectives on cyber security. During the convention the latest trends and developments in cyber security will be presented. The contents will also include best practices for protecting against online threats.
The audience will hear the impact of emerging technologies on cyber security in addition to local company demos. The future of cyber security and emerging challenges will be presented from both the developer and solution user points of view.
30th May 2023, Radisson Blu, Hallituskatu 1, Oulu 9am – 5pm
- 8:30 | Registration & Coffee
Seminar session 1
- 9:00 | Opening Remarks – Juha Ala-Mursula
- 9:15 | Keynote – Mikko Hyppönen
- 10:15 | Business Finland – Kirsi Kokko
- 11:00 | Networking Lunch
Workshop sessions 12:00 – 14:00 | These sessions are categorised in three sections
- International Opportunities – HOSTED BY RUGGED TOOLING
14:00 | Coffee Break
Seminar session 2
- 14:30 | Keynote – NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE)
Urmas Ruuto, Chief of Technology Branch
- 15:30 | OP Financial Group, Teemu Ylhäisi, Chief information Security Officer
- 16:00| To be announced
- 17:00 | Closing of the Event
The number of participants is limited, Register now to secure your seat.